31.10.10

My Halloween-if you can even call it that.



This Halloween day I won't be dressing up, however I did get up and get dressed for church, here's the look:

Once I dye my hair tonight maybe i'll do a hair bow, yes, like Lady Gaga and call it a success for Halloween 2010. Or not, maybe i'll just make caramel apples with my roomies and lay in my bed doing homework.

WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO WEAR THIS WEEK? This whole lookbook thing is new and it's good for me, it encourages me to get up, shower, and get ready. Instead of the usual roll out of bed, throw a hoodie and jeans on and go look. Which is so out. Cannot wait to visit California for Thanksgiving. I know I'll find more inspiration there than in this small little town. No diss on little ol' Rexburg, Idaho... Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment