26.12.10

Cocoa Christmas.

It has been so good to be home for the holidays. I got to leave the icy, cold burg and come to California, my home. I feel so blessed to have the family that I do. We’ve had such a good time together. Not to mention- my baby niece McKenzie’s first Christmas. I am starting to feel sad when I think I have about a week left in Calif. then back to the cold for 4 months. I don’t think I’ll be visiting home in that time span either. Sad face.

I got everything I wanted for Christmas- California, a Wacom tablet (the Bamboo Craft), sewing machine, clogs, fur, the best birthday for my best friend and love. My family spoiled me with gifts this year. I am so grateful. Christ is the reason for the season as they say and it truly is. I have felt the Savior’s love in my life and He continually changes me and makes me better. I am eternally in debt for His sacrifice. Merry Christmas, I hope it was one to remember.

 

Ps. Anybody have a Bamboo Craft who has any cool tips or tricks they’ve learned and want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment