29.8.10

Bringing Insects Inside.

So, I came across this cool, antique necklace and I just died. So I figured I must be able to get a cheap look-a-like. No luck. But I did find a pricier spider necklace.
Then I thought I would love some buggy fabric. I found this lovely fabric, that I would love to have a duvet cover made from.
Or better yet, a wall hanging with this pattern.
Look at this fabric butterfly mobile! This would be so simple to make and you could use old scraps of fabric! Here's the tutorial: http://thelongthread.com/?p=464
My obsession with butterflies has always been headstrong. I sneakily painted a butterfly on my bedroom wall one day, I've got butterfly sheets from PB Teen and a strand of bright colored butterflies made from feathers hanging from my ceiling. Hmm.. (brainstorming) my first girl child shall have a butterfly nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment