1.2.11

BLOGGA OF THE MONTHSTA.

It’s Feb 1st, that means it’s time for Blogga of the Monthsa. This months blog is:

 

Bleeding Gold @ http://bleeding-gold.blogspot.com

This is my dear friend, Lola’s blog. She is just as new as I am to the world of blogspot. She’s got pink tips, is an artist & knows her music.

She posts everything from what she wears each day to her Holga pics to stuff about life.

Lola'sLB#2

Here’s what she said when I asked:

Fav Candy & food: Reeses & Pizza

Fav item of clothing: my new fur hat

Fav band: Best Coast

Fav thing to do: art or photography

What made you start blogging? Boredom.

Who is your hero? Bethany Cosentino, Audrey Hepburn, Conor (my cat)

Check her out, follow her, let me know what you think. Got any cool blogs I should check out? Send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment