9.2.11

[P0P CULTURE]

Hey everybody. Happy hump[as in middle of the week] day. Once again: What a day. Currently dealing with anxiety issues once again in my life. There are few things that are constant in life. I always claim to hate all the consistency; that it drives me crazy. Which is why I love fashion and art. Nothing is ever consistent. But as of late all the inconsistency in my life is giving me the most difficult time.

Coping mechanisms:

1. Art. Draw. Sketch. Imagine.

2. Write. Get it out on paper or on.. screen?

3. Surround myself with good people. I’m lucky to have Lola here to keep me company and take photos with.

4. Pray. Hard.

Okay, so today we ventured out into the large [but really, small] and exciting [but really, boring] Rexburg. However, we did get a cool place.

Clearly I am wearing a flannel that I bought myself but pretending I have some existent sexy boyfriend who is letting me borrow it. I am forever alone.

So here is today’s pictures [there is a lot]:

DSCN0746 DSCN0750 DSCN0800 DSCN0806

FLANNEL: WALMART

JEANS: LEVIS

WEDGES: KENSIEGIRL, MACYS

JACKET: ROXY, GIFT FROM FRIEND

Looks exciting right? I live in the land of snow, ice, and white.. people. Ha. Okay enough. But on the walk to the train Lola says, “I feel like we’re about to be homos” Really she meant, “ I feel like we’re about to be hobos”. It was funny and awkward.

AND THAT’S ALL FOLKS.

XOxOXOXXooOxoOx Dani K.

No comments:

Post a Comment