2.2.11

CAVEWOMAN BUSINESS;

My inspiration:homeparoi

What I came up with:

 

Like what I’m wearing? Go press the black ‘hype’ button here: http://lookbook.nu/look/1558354-Cavewoman

Scarf: My Mom got it in Peru

Brown Cardigan: American Eagle

Fur Vest: American Rag @ Macy*s

Jeans: Levis (yes, I wear these almost everyday)

Leather-bottomed moccasins: they are my Mother’s. She got them on her honeymoon y’all.

Rabbit-foot necklace: pretty sure my sister Kitty got it out of a 25cent vending machine as a small child

Skull bone necklace: I made it yo.

Arrowhead necklace: sisters

Brass ring: Target

 

What to say about this day. School. Sickness. sniffles. Sickness. Soup. Sickness. Snow. Sickness.

I still have a project to go work on at the graphic design lab. This class keeps me busy I swear. But being sick while having these projects just kills me.

This weekend Lola and I are planning on making another music video and “photoshoots” if you will, of course.

 

WHAT’S UP WITH THE WORLD YO? TELL ME.

FOREVER WINNING. FOREVER FAILING. XOXO DANI KIRTLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment