7.2.11

Words That Come Out;

What a day.

Well school was actually pleasant today. History went by fast and English class got out early.

I kind of felt un-American in this outfit. Like I came from another country. Quick realization: It would be very weird to wear an American flag tee like this. Do people in Britain wear American flag tees? I’m sure they don’t. Ha.

As a college student I rarely have home-cooked meals. But tonight I did. The bishop at church had us for dinner tonight. SO DELISH. His wife’s cooking reminded me of my Mom’s a lot. I miss them. My parents that is. Not the bishop’s wife. AWWWK.

Anyways, I hope y’all are having a fantastic life, because, well, you deserve it.

Check out what I wore today. MHM.

 

Rabbit Fur Hat: Eddie Bauer, Christmas gift!

Blazer: Forever 21

Flag Tee: Forever 21

Belt: Forever 21

Jeans: Levis

Black boots: Thrifted

I don’t have much to say today. So, there.

 

Btw, thank you to my family and friends and followers. My triple F’s. My F.F.F.’s.

Love when I have someone at school come tell me they saw my blog and appreciate and enjoy it. LOVE Y’ALL.

Most importantly: Keep on winning. Keep on failing. Keep on winning.

XOXO DANIKIZZLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment