22.1.11

Am I actually smiling?

These past few days have been some ups and downs for sure. But I quickly realized if I just hold it all in and bite my tongue it’ll just be better. Being judged, misunderstood, and losing some of the most important people in your life, is well, part of life.

It's funny sometimes when I feel like everything is going wrong, I realize somebody has it worse. Today a friend I haven't talked to in a while, Emily, called me. I miss her so much. I love her and I hope the best for her with everything she's going through.

Last night Lola and I went to a dance party with a friend, Rad. It was pretty fun. Today, Her and I went to the thrift store. I needed a long skirt for church because it is just bitter cold out there!

Here’s what I wore today:

Jacket: Levis

Bleached tank: I made it!

Skirt: Old Navy

Belt: Forever 21

Thigh highs: Cut them from some old tights

Ankle boots: Thrifted

I just want to put it out there, that I love myself. I am confident in myself and I enjoy my life. I’m happy inside and I find REAL happiness in all sorts of places.

Keep winning, keep failing. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS.

XOXOXO DANI K

No comments:

Post a Comment